The refined linear Air 73 Pendant is striking lighting. The contemporary geometric style beautifully showcases its airy and elegant features, a knockout design that would instantly add a modern Scandi aesthetic to your mid-century décor. With six transparent glass spheres sitting on a right angle black-lacquered steel structure, Air 73 Pendant is truly an outstanding piece.
Combining the black metal structure with these clear spherical bulbs, the Air suspension light is reminiscent of a Hollywood dressing table, oozing a luxury yet refined finish whilst impressively illuminating your space. Suspend the extraordinarily modern Air 73 pendant in a welcome to upscale a hotel foyer, or equally stun your guests as you watch the pendant dazzle above a large dining table.
The Air 73 Pendant is a sensational design that is available in either a matt black metal or a shiny nickel structure. Choosing the matt black structure would beautifully accentuate a monochrome décor, whilst shiny nickel would add an on-trend metallic vibe to your residential space.
- 6heads size: L 90cm x H 150cm / L 35.4″ x H 59″
- 8heads size: L 120cm x H 150cm / L 47.2″ x H 59″
- Material: Metal, Clear glass.
- Finishes: Black, Gold.
- Lampshade: Clear.
- Is Bulbs Included: No.
- Takes G9 base bulb.
- AC 110-240V Voltage.
- Environment: Indoor.
- Switch: Compatible with ordinary household switches, not compatible with dimmers,
- Provide 120cm(47.2″) cables, Specified lengths can also be provided upon request.
- IP rating 20 - not waterproof.
- Certification: ETL , UL Listed , CE For EU and SAA For AU
- Install: Sloped ceiling compatible (Sloped Ceiling Adaptable<30°)
- 8heads: L 135cm x W 46cm x H 22cm
We just moved in so it has not been hung yet but it looks beautiful and I know Im going to love it. Great value!!
I love this light!! Perfect for my space and adds great character! Nice quality! Im super happy with it!
I love it! Besides the price going down after I bought it, I still think it was a good purchase.
Its just like I expected. Was hoping it seemed to take up more space but it looks great. I put softwarm lighting in it and use it to make the house feel cozy in the evenings.