We accept American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal. Payments are made on the site.
Please note that your payment does not include customs duties and other charges. Whether or not to pay customs duties is determined by the customs office of the importing country.
If you use standard shipping, customs fees will be paid by our designated carrier,
If you use expedited shipping, all additional charges are paid by you, to learn more please see: https://rayonshine.com/policies/shipping-policy
The rayonshine website uses SSL/TLS encryption protocol to protect your shopping security,
What is the SSL/TLS encryption protocol,
The SSL/TLS encryption protocol is a cryptographic mechanism used to secure network communication. It operates at the transport layer, establishing a secure channel between a client and a server, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of data transmitted over the network.
The SSL/TLS protocol functions as follows:
1. Handshake Phase: The client and server initiate a handshake process to negotiate the parameters of the secure connection. This involves the following steps:
- The client sends a "hello" message to the server, specifying the supported encryption algorithms and protocol version.
- The server responds with its digital certificate, which contains the server's public key and is signed by a trusted certificate authority.
- The client verifies the authenticity and validity of the server's certificate and generates a session key.
- Both the client and server agree on the encryption algorithm, exchange encryption keys, and validate each other's identity.
2. Key Exchange Phase: During this phase, the client and server securely exchange encryption keys and establish a shared secret key. This key is used to encrypt and decrypt data during the session.
3. Data Transfer Phase: Once the secure connection is established, data transmission takes place. The data is encrypted using the shared secret key, ensuring confidentiality. Additionally, the protocol ensures data integrity by appending digital signatures or message authentication codes to the transmitted data.
The SSL/TLS encryption protocol provides several security features:
1. Encryption: SSL/TLS uses symmetric encryption algorithms to encode data, preventing unauthorized access and eavesdropping.
2. Authentication: The protocol employs digital certificates to verify the identity of the server, ensuring that the client is communicating with the intended and trusted server.
3. Data Integrity: SSL/TLS utilizes cryptographic hashes to generate unique fingerprints of the transmitted data, allowing the recipient to verify that the data has not been tampered with during transmission.
By implementing the SSL/TLS encryption protocol, websites and applications can establish secure connections, safeguarding sensitive information and protecting against interception, unauthorized access, and data manipulation during network communication
Protection you need, peace of mind you deserve
Keeping your financial information secure is absolutely essential when buying online. Whether it's ecommerce, sending money or buying with debit and credit cards online, trust PayPal to help keep your transactions secure.
Security for buyers
|Your financial information
|Purchase protection around the globe
|PayPal helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your full financial information with sellers.
We monitor transactions 24/7. That should help you rest easy.
Our encryption help keeps your online transactions guarded from start to finish.
If there’s a problem with a transaction, we’ll put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved. We investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
Buy or sell around the globe. PayPal process 25 currencies in over 200 markets to make sending, spending, and selling simple and secure.
Protection you can count on
If you don't receive the item that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus any original shipping costs, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn't make, let us know within 60 days, and we've got you covered.
PayPal is the world leader in online payment processing, where you can also use major credit cards like American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, Visa and more.
Rayonshine.com does not display or manage any of your data, all customer data is automatically managed by the PayPal Verisign server circuit.
Paying with PayPal is simple, secure and fast.
For more information, please visit: https://www.paypal.com, or call PayPal official
Our credit card processor is Stripe.com.
Learn how Stripe handles security.
SECURE YOUR INTEGRATION
A PCI-certified auditor has audited Stripe. We’re a certified PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, we use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
HTTPS and HSTS for secure connections
Stripe forces HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL), including our public website and the Dashboard to ensure secure connections:
Stripe.js is served only over TLS.
Stripe’s official libraries connect to Stripe’s servers over TLS and verify TLS certificates on each connection.
We regularly audit the details of our implementation, including the certificates we serve, the certificate authorities we use, and the ciphers we support. We use HSTS to ensure that browsers interact with Stripe only over HTTPS. Stripe is also on the HSTS preloaded lists for both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Sensitive data and communication encryption
All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons can obtain plain text card numbers but can request that cards are sent to a service provider on a static allowlist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services including our API and website.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.stripe.com/